TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Heritage Women's Resource Center website, located at heritagepregnancy.org. The following terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your use of this Site. By accessing, viewing, or using the content, material, or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms, that you agree to them and intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to them and intend to be legally bound by them. If yo do not agree to these Terms, you are not granted permission to use this Site and must leave immediately.
1. Informational Purposes Only. The information on this Site is for informational purposes only. Without limiting anything else in these Terms or otherwise, HWRC is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Site or Site Materials, as defined in these Terms and Conditions.
2. Proprietary Rights. As between you and HWRC, HWRC owns or licenses all data, content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, photographs, functional components and any software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site ("Site Materials"), as well as the selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization and enhancement of the Site Materials. All Site Materials are protected pursuant to copyright, trademark, patent and other proprietary notice on any Site Materials. As between any user and HWRC, all names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks, symbols, slogans or logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to HWRC or its affiliates, licensors, or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site Materials, other than the right to use the Site Materials in accordance with these Terms.
3. Unauthorized Activities. You agree that you will not use the Site for (a) any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violate any local, national, or international laws (including but not limited to import, export, copyright, and trademark laws); (b) modifying, copying, distributing, displaying, performing, reproducing, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring, selling any of the Site Materials, unless otherwise authorized by these Terms or in a separate written agreement with HWRC; (c) attempting to gain unauthorized access to HWRC's computer system or engaging in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Site or any services provided through the Site; or (d) removing, circumventing, disabling, damaging or otherwise interfering in any way with any security-related features of the Site aimed at preventing or restricting the unauthorized use of the Site or any of the Site Materials. You may use the Site and the Site Materials consistently with Section 3 of these Terms. Any other use of the Site or Site Materials, including, but not limited to, the aforementioned unauthorized uses, without prior written permission of HWRC is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that the unauthorized use of the Site or the Site Materials could cause irreparable harm to HWRC and that in the event of such unauthorized use, HWRC shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
4. Materials Submitted to the Site. Certain features of the Site may allow you to contribute comments, feedback, information, content, text, files, graphics, postings, and other materials and information for access, use, viewing and commentary by other users to the Site ("User Content"). By posting User Content, you represent that you have the full legal right to provide the User Content and that use of the User Content by the Site and all other persons and entities will not (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or agreement; or (c) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party. Upon your submission of User Content or other material or information to HWRC, you grant HWRC a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, license to access, use, distribute, reproduce, display. Modify, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense, the User Content, all without any compensation to you whatsoever. If you believe that any content or postings on the Site violate your intellectual property or other rights, please follow our Complaint Procedure found in these Terms.
5. Third Party Web Sites and Content. The Site is available for informational purposes only. The Site may contain links to other internet web sites for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. Use of such third-party links, the Site and the Site Materials and any other material or content on and made available through the Site is entirely at your own risk. HWRC expressly disclaims any responsibility for, the content, accuracy of the information, and quality of products or services provided by or advertised on third-party sites, as well as the transactions you conduct or enter into with third-parties. Your use of any third-party's website is at your own risk, and subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. HRWC does not endorse any product, service, or treatment provided by a third-party website or advertised or provided on the Site.